Are you the new Accountmanager for the DACH market to join a fast growing scale-up? Do you have 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and are you ready to develop yourself further? Then this is your chance!
What are your responsibilities as an Accountmanager?
Together with the other Accountmanager you will manage the DACH market by retaining current clients and finding new business opportunities.
You will have your own portfolio of clients, with whom you will build long-term relationships. You’ll advise and assist your clients to make sure they get the most out of their products.
You will onboard potential clients from a free trial to a client status, you’ll provide after-sales support and you’ll make sure you keep an eye on industry trends.
You are a good listener, capable of absorbing information quickly and knowing how to turn the challenges of customers and prospects into solutions!
What makes this company so great?
This scale-up has several online marketplaces to connect consumers with local professionals and they’re growing rapidly! Currently they’re active in over 15 country’s worldwide.
At their office based in Utrecht, there’s a team of about 50 international professionals who love what they do. They are growing at a fast pace and that attributes to a very positive atmosphere. Fast growth also means that there are many opportunities to develop and grow.
The culture is best described as: work and learn together, be ambitious, take initiative and ‘work hard, play hard’.
There is a lot of freedom. Taking initiative and sharing creative ideas are encouraged and will be rewarded. So bring on those great ideas!
What are we looking for
- You are native German (or bilingual)
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in sales.
- You take initiative and turn challenges into opportunities
- You’re a true go-getter and entrepreneur
- You’re a team player and a fun person 🙂
What are we offering
Besides the fact that the above makes you incredibly motivated to be part of this young and growing company, there’s more:
- A salary of maximum € 3.000 per month (plus holiday allowance)
- Solid bonus
- A great pension and a NS business card
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to create an environment for you to make a difference!
- Being part of a young, smart and enthusiastic team.
- Monthly massages, fresh fruits and salads, good coffee and a stocked fridge 🙂
It’s a fulltime job.